Friday, March 27, 2009

Snoose Junction Part Dieu



A few weeks ago I went to the opening of Snoose Junction 2, a pizza joint with some serious rock'n'roll scene ties that are totally unclear to me. Tom Price's Desert Classic played (3/4ths of Gas Huffer!), but I unfortunately got their too late and just missed them. Most of Mudhoney was there, all the girls with me sat their in awe and fandom of Mark Arm. It's funny, I've always loved Green River and Mudhoney, but have seen Mark Arm like 100 times out at shows and stuff so it's no big deal, he's a nice guy to talk to. But the girls, man, they still completely loose their shit over him. Anyway, cool pizza joint in a weird spot just off Greenwood and 105th. It's got an upstairs bar, way awesome graffiti influenced painting, strong drinks, and I've heard excellent pizza... but I haven't tried the pies yet, so I can't confirm that.

1 comment:

Kevjones30 said...

One important note to make:

Tim Hayes, former owner of Fallout Records, helped start this place and currently acts as its "media curator," providing all the music and booking all entertainment. If you liked shopping at Fallout and talking with Tim, you need to go down to this place.